Saturday, June 23, 2007

Increased focus on my blog

From the get go and first things firstly, I am worried with the new found media attention on my blog that perhaps I should pull back. While I appreciate the perks of fame, it is a little scary that all the forums have linked my site and I am a little worried about the comments that have been dubbed homophobic, heterophobic and racist.

Firstly, I am afraid of nobody and codneminze nobody because of skin color or more bluntly for being an unevolved breeder. I use that term in jest just as I play with sterotypes about lesbians such as playing golf, wearing Drakkar Noir and riding jetskis. If we can't laugh at ourselves whose laughing? I'm happy in my own skin and my own sex. I appreciate everybody that has read and participated in my blog but please let's keep our discussions away from sex or race.

Vanessa, firstly is my inspiration, is an a lesbian who is out and is proud. Her efforts leading the gay and lesbian student organizations at Yale are heroic. She like Billy Jean King, Melissa Ehteridge, and Pink are a hero to me. I am not necessarily a gay woman but if I was she'd be as inspirational. Again, I can't tell you how happy I am in my own sex.

Please if I am to keep blogging I'd like to keep my blog clean and free of stereos, types, and other slurs. Please respect this author's wishes. Thank you and once again, I am very happy in my own sex.

3 comments:

BullFeathers said...

I did not know Vanessa was officially out. Nonetheless, I don't think sexuality should be discourse for a blog. Find something else to do.

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

You can blog about anything you want liverlips. Cause of you feathers I am inspired to start a new blog about the mystery of Charles Nelson Reilly's sexuality. So eat me.

bubble boy said...

pipe down bullfeathers, and stick to your own boring ass blog