Friday, June 22, 2007

First post... Hey ya'll

Getting my feet wet with this blogging thing.

First things first, I've been inspired by the blogs of Gene D and Bubble Boy Gomez. I used to blog a lot and then I stopped and Bubble Boy reinspired me to blog some more. Captain Stacks and his alter ego "C.S." --duhhh! make me sick. Fricking breeders with mustache rides? Right. First things first, I'm not really Vanessa Selbst, actually by strange coincidence I am, but I'm not that Vanessa Selbst, however she is also my coinspiration for blogging. I guess first is Bubble Boy, 2nd is GeneD and third is my girl Vanessa or maybe she is tied with bubble boy's inspirational journey from illegal alien to illegal alien with poker habit and ex wives. She is da bomb. I hope some day to meet her and play at her level.

I'm not new to the blogosphere nor the game of poker or high stakes munchbox diving. I eat out of lunchboxes on the felt and munchboxes in the bedroom if you know what I mean. Anyway, first things first, I'm going to be posting quite a bit so i look forward to joining you all's community. I did a yahoo search on all things Vanessa Selbst and I found some mean comments about her on a blog so I thought first things first I should defend her.

To defend my dreamboat, she is first and foremost, a hell of a poker player. Once you make it to multiple WSOP final tables then start critizing her balls for trying to show her nads by bluffing into raises and reraises. And lastly as inspired by the quotes of Bubbleboy I'll end my posts with quotes of my own...

"A hand in the bush is worth less than a bush in the mouth"

and links to some of my favorite blogs...
http://irangraffiti.blogspot.com/

No comments: