Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The real Vanessa Selbst

In response to one of my fan's questions I am not the real Vanessa Selbst, but I am real and Vanessa Selbst. Unless you know me from the 2+2 fourms (is that you SuckHeed?) and by real Vanessa Selbst you meant me , the famous blogger and the up and coming player/fan. On that note I want to say thanks for the emails of support folks, you guys have been the light in my tunnel. Without the fans I'd be not famous. Your light in the tunnel is not like the headlights of a train running me over either it's the bright lights of a truck.

I have trucker-ed in my time. Our motto has always been "I'm not here for a long time but I am here for the good time." That should be a motto people use to apply to life's lessons. I've certainly had my fair share of truckstop prossies, and while a good night can often be measured by the thickness of the mac truck imprint on the folds between my shoulders, the best things in life can't be found on the side of the road, even if you eat roadkill, life is best experienced in the journey of life because life is a freeway and I'm going to be ridden all night long (Dave Matthews).

First things First, Some of you were alert enough to let me know the Newsweek thing might be a scam. And the Nigerian prince might not be a prince either but I'm checking with my lawyers, but the good news is I'm in the midst of a bidding war beween the two www.GulfCoastPoker.net s to write for them at the world series. If they have their logo in flannels or golf hats or floaties for my bingo wings I might even wear it at the World Series.

Just kidding Kev and Gene. Really another website is going to link to my blog and get my WSOP coverage, Verticalsmilepoker.com. I don't know if they are trademarked yet, so Kev maybe another opportunity for you there. Anyway, I'll get the hotel but they said they'll get me a buffet for every event I play in and later write about. So, C.S. I guess I'll see you in Vegas. I'll post a note on your blog, maybe we can meet and eat out.

4 comments:

Haterade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haterade said...

Do you know how I know your gay?
You go all in with 5-2 and you cut your hair like Katie Lang

Bad Beet said...

Hey beotch. You still playin poker ? i bet you aint never had no dick. Why dont you wear some makeup or wear a dress you look like Fred Savage from wonder years.

Bad Beet said...

im sorry baby i was just playin, give me a call sometime