Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been a while

As you guys remember from all my 2+2 posts I had to give up my devotion to Nessie for a while. Sure it was one long blur of truck stop prossies, a spiral downward of Ritalin and more ritalin and of course that was a gateway drug to Adderall which of course the natural follow up was huffing air freshner, that was a bitch to kick but like any good bitch it kicked back, so that led to a devotion to high stakes bocce ball, shirts and skins kickball and before I knew it I was so hooked on gambling on any athletic endevor like Synchro Swimming I was back in rehab.

Pulling myself out of that funk, was first and foremost an exersize in funtilly. I'd like to exersize in FUN TILLY (Jennifer that is). Oh you guys, it has been too long. TOO LONG. I didn't even know my blog was still up but here she is. This devoted pink whisper of femininty. Some days in rehab I'd look at Dr. Drew, pictures of Dr. Drew actually, and think Adam Corolla is pretty talented. Loveline was a great show. I once had a friend with a mangina and Corolla unibrow... or was it a vag and a Corolla unibrow, I forget. I can't remember. The doctors say that's a side effect from the air freshener. If only I had stuck with fresh scent and not explored the Pressed Cottons and the imported Vanilla Bat Stool. Those are the ones that really messed up my memory. Did I tell you I went to rehab for huffing and gambling? I can't really remember too much of it though. This last year has been one sweaty mess of deer ticks, cankersores, and playing in the bush and even as think back I struggle to hold onto anything tangible. Was I at Lillith Fair or was I trippin on shrooms (those portabello have a kick) in my basement in Reno? Who can tell. My travel agent? Maybe. I know I was surrounded by a mass of people, and a bush is a bush is a bush, whether it's in my backyard or the blueridge mountains, bush is good. Though not for President. Go Kerry! Though, speaking of bush with my friends, what was a fold and what was gold, nobody knows, as I say it's all gold, and it was a blessed time even if I can't quite remember if I was at Burning Man or on a bus in Hoboken.

Know this though. I will be posting and posting more often. I miss my old friends. I'm back, breeders, so look the f out.